Why the hell do anime characters like to have flashbacks to something that just happened literally two minutes ago./
- Me: I'm going to try to go to college so I can get a good job.
- Mom: Why don't you get a job now instead? You're so lazy!
- Me: I'm gonna look for a job.
- Dad: Go to school and stop being lazy!
- Me: Someone offered me a small voice acting position
- Mom: It's just a scam.
- Me: Since I work better in the evenings, maybe I can take a late night shift or work as a stocker. There are places nearby that are hiring.
- Dad: You're just don't want to get up early. I didn't raise a lazy ass. Get a morning job, lazy. God I can't believe how selfish you are.
- Me: I found a job as a telemarketer that pays good money and has some benefits.
- Mom: You don't have the right voice. You probably couldn't do it.
- Me: I found an opening at a thrift store nearby where I find good clothes.
- Mom: You're just being cheap. Why not work at a more expensive place?
- Me: A friend of mine offered me a good job where they work that pays decent money.
- Mom: You're so selfish, you can't just rely on others.
- Me: I found a good job at a pool that pays well. But it's a little far away.
- Dad: You're too young to go anywhere.
- Me: I found a nice housekeeping job that pays really good money and requires little experience. They also have great benefits.
- Mom: If you become a housekeeper, you'll throw your life away and you'll never find another job.
- Me: I feel like it might be hard for me to get a job at this point since I'm terrified of people and I get so dizzy and confused easily. I'm not sure what to do.
- Mom: You're just making up excuses. Get over it.
- Me: Since we can't afford lessons and you're too busy to teach me to drive, I can take the bus to work if I get a job. I'm not used to it but I can try.
- Dad: No, it's not safe to take the bus. Stop being lazy and learn to drive.
- Me: I hate myself and I think I'm a piece of shit.
- Parents: There's no reason for you to think that, nobody's said a thing to you.
- Me: . . .
Go on Google and type in your full name and town, then click images. Find the weirdest photo and post it.
i think i work witht hat old guy waht
What the fuck is this./
- Me: Mom, I need a couple bucks for food tomorrow and I'm out.
- Mom: Sorry, but we've got no money in the bank and we're already trying to pay off ten thousand dollars.
- Mom: *turns to computer*
- Me: What are you doing.
- Me: Are you on a furniture website.
- Me: Stop that.
- Mom: *clicks*
- Me: You just bought a $2000 dollar furniture set.
- Mom: Go to your room.
>Searching my name on tumblr
>Find nothing but porn and barbie dolls